Info Download Catalogue
“Wood-fired” storage water heaters are designed to produce water where traditional sources of energy are unavailable or simply to use renewable forms of energy while respecting the environment. Electric or thermo-electric versions are available.
- Steel tank, glass-lined using the flow-coating method (850°C).
- Corrosion-proof magnesium anode.
- Combustion chamber made of refractory material with pull-out ash collecting device.
- Enamelled sheet metal external combustion chamber coating.
- Mineral wool insulation layer for reduced heat loss.
- Armoured copper heating element, regulation and safety rod thermostat (wood-electric version only).
- External casing made of sheet metal coated with epoxy powder paint.
- Stored water temperature indicator.
- Electric and thermo-electric versionsavailable.