Fan Flue Floor Standing
Floor-standing storage room-sealed and “fan flue” gas water heaters feature the most advanced technological solutions to solve the most challenging installation problems. Their electronic controls makes them ideal for collective use (on campsites, in sports facilities and hotels, for example) and in industrial settings.
- Steel tank, glass-lined using the flow-coating method (850°C).
- Corrosion-proof magnesium anode.
- HFC, CFC, HCFC and HFA-free thick polyurethane (PU) foam insulation layer.
- External casing made of PVC covered zinc plated sheet metal.
- Electronic ignition with flame detection and ionisation flame control.
- Flue gas extraction fan with safety pressure switch.
- Triple safety gas valve: operating thermostat, ionisation flame detection and maximum temperature control.
- Safety valve.
- Stored water temperature indicator.
- Designed to operate on methane gas or LPG (nozzles included).
- Coaxial or split flue gas discharge available.
- According to European standards: 2009/142/CE – Gas appliances, 2006/95/CE – Voltage limit (LVD), 2004/108/CE – Electro-magnetic compatibility (EMC).